Creating a variety of Smart and Cute Robots since 2010.
Robot creator and Operator for a number of award winning films including “Spy in the Wild” and “Spy in the Haddle”.
In 2016, installed 3 meter long robotic mantis at Science Museum of Oklahoma.
In 2017 ~ 2019 created number of robots and operated for “Spy in the Wild2”.
In 2019, created a smart penguin robot for friendly zoo event.
- Creating “Smart” and “Cute” animal robots
- Operating robots in the wild
- Creating a prototype for the device requires both software and hardware skills
- CAD work on Fusion360
- Programming with C++, C#, Java, Python, etc…
- Manufacturing parts using CNC, 3D Printers, etc…